MIURA S NPK (Mg-S) 12-6-8 (2-26) with boron (B) and iron (Fe)
ORGANO-MINERAL FERTILIZER WITH LOW LEVELS OF CHLORINE
Large amount of humified organic carbon (humic and fulvic carbon)
An innovative NPK organo-mineral fertilizer, provided with meso and microelements, aimed at meeting the needs of those crops requiring removal ratios favourable to nitrogen, thus strengthening the vegetative growth of fruit trees, old vineyards and leaves vegetables.
• Packaging: Kg. 25-500
• Shape: minipellets
• NPK ratio: 1 : 0,5 : 0,7
NPK, S and Mg nutritional units and the B and Fe microelements, while reacting with the humic part of the organic matter (dried cattle and horse manure, dried poultry manure, humic peat) acquire a significant degree of protection, thus allowing optimal crop yield. This allows:
• high and extended nutrient availability for the entire crop cycle;
• reduction of losses due to insolubility, leaching and evaporation;
• flexibility of the fertilizing cycle with the option of applying it before the normal period of nutritional use;
• saving of fertilizer usage.
MIURA S has therefore a great use for post-harvest fertilization of fruit trees and early harvest vines (mid-September/October) in order to feed the inner cycle of the reserves. The mineral form of nitrogen added to the reaction is safely and gradually exchanged as integrated in the humified part of the organic matter. Meso and micro elements govern important physiological processes:
• Sulfur (SO3 26%) contributes by feeding the plant with a better amino acid metabolism on a cellular level;
• Magnesium optimizes the photosynthetic cycle and the phosphate metabolism;
• Boron and iron, both chemically bound to the humic part of the organic matrix, show a high stability, in order to improve fruiting, photosynthetic efficiency and production of sugars.