ATHENA OLIVETO NPK (Ca) 14-6-9 (8) with boron (B) and zinc (Zn)
Large amount of humified organic carbon (humic and fulvic carbon)
ATHENA OLIVETO is an organo-mineral NPK fertilizer devoted to the nutritional needs of the olive tree, but also suitable for viticolture, fruit trees, horticultural, industrial, oil and protein crops. Obtained by reaction between organic matrices, rich in humified organic carbon and carefully selected mineral components to meet the needs of the olive tree, it provides high protection of the nutrients, and makes them longer available according to the rhythms of the crop absorption, along with the advantages of the minipellets formulation: greater smoothness and spreadability thanks to their regular and very small sizes.
- Packaging: kg 25-500
- Shape: minipellets/granules
- NPK ratio: 2,3 : 1 : 1,5
ATHENA OLIVETO contains:
nitrogen at variable nutrient release:
- in organic form
- urea, partially inhibited with NBPT for effective slow release
phosphorus at a proper rate with the other elements;
potassium that benefits from the the positive protection of the organic matter, reducing the losses due to fixation and leaching in the soil;
calcium, boron and zinc:
• the former acts as a metabolic activator, it is part of the cell walls, and it is important for the quality of the pulp;
• the second improves fruit setting and reduces drupe dropping;
• zinc affects nitrogen metabolism and phosphorus absorption.
ATHENA OLIVETO is devoted to quality oil.