UNIMAX NPK (S) 9-6-12 (22) con boro (B) e ferro (Fe)
ORGANO-MINERAL FERTILIZER WITH LOW LEVELS OF CHLORINE
Large amount of humified organic carbon (humic and fulvic carbon)
UNIMAX is an organo-mineral NPK fertilizer targeted to encourage crop production processes, especially horticultural such as tomato, fruit trees, vines and olive trees, acting on photosynthetic activity, fruit enlargement and maturation.
• Packaging: kg 25-500
• Shape: minipellets/granules
• NPK ratio: 1,5 : 1 : 2
The optimal ratio between nitrogenous and phospho-potassium components, together with balanced and long lasting iron and boron, aim to achieve a harmonious development and an efficient maturation of sugars, color and starch. It contains potassium sulphate which minimizes the salinity and prevents the delivery of chlorine. The nutrient units, reacting with the organic matter humified component, acquire a considerable degree of protection, favoring the nutrient process of the crop for the entire vegetative cycle with:
• a higher performance of the nutrient units;
• reduction of losses due to insolubility, leaching and evaporation;
• rationalizing the fertilization technique (moving forward from the period of nutritional usage);
• greater fluency in the hopper, regular placement.