PREMIER NPK (S) 7-12-18 (8) with iron (Fe)
Large amount of humified organic carbon (humic and fulvic carbon)
PREMIER is an organo-mineral NPK fertilizer formulated to enhance the production processes of crops, such as photosynthetic activity, fruit enlargement and ripening and is therefore suitable for fruit trees, vines, horticultural and olive trees but also for wheat, rice, other cereals and corn.
• Packaging: kg 25-500
• Shape: minipellets/granules
• NPK ration: 1 : 1,7 : 2,57
The optimal ratio between nitrogenous components and the prevailing amount of phosphorus and potassium along with iron contents, available for a long duration, aim to achieve a balanced development and an efficient maturation of sugars, starch and color. The highly humified organic matrices (ripe dried poultry manure and humified peat), rich in humic and fulvic acids, reacting with the mineral units ensure their protection over time, thus allowing optimal agronomic yields. PREMIER allows:
• a higher performance of the nutrient units;
• reduction of losses due to insolubility, leaching and evaporation;
• rationalizing the fertilization technique, with the option of moving forward its use from the plant nutritional usage; greater fluency in the hopper, regular placement, thanks to the minipellets regular and very small sizes.