DRIVER S NPK (Mg-S) 7-7-7 (2-10)
ORGANO-MINERAL FERTILIZER WITH LOW LEVELS OF CHLORINE
Large amount of humified organic carbon (humic and fulvic carbon)
It is an innovative organo-mineral fertilizer aimed at meeting the needs of crops requiring a balanced consumption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium as leaves vegetables, in soils registering average NPK levels.
• Packaging: Kg. 25-500
• Shape: minipellets
• NPK ratio: 1 : 1 : 1
NPK, S and Mg nutritional units, while reacting with the humified part of the organic matter (dried manure, dried poultry manure, humic peat) acquire a significan degree of protection, thus allowing optimal crop yield. This allows:
• high and prolonged nutrient availability for the entire crop cycle;
• reduction of losses due to insolubility, leaching and evaporation;
• flexibility of the fertilizing cycles with the option of applying it before the normal period of nutritional use;
• saving of NPK units.
The added mineral nitrogen while reacting is protected and gradually swapped out as being integrated into the humic part of the organic matter. The potassium sulphate minimizes the salinity and eliminates the contribution of chlorine. The addition of fundamental mesoelements encourages important life processes:
• Sulfur (S03 10%) contributes by feeding the plants and improving the amino acid metabolism on a cellular level;
• Magnesium optimizes the photosynthetic cycle and the phosphate metabolism.