CHALLENGE S NPK (Mg-S) 5-12-12 (2-10) with zinc (Zn)
ORGANO-MINERAL FERTILIZER WITH LOW LEVELS OF CHLORINE
Large amount of humified organic carbon (humic and fulvic carbon)
An innovative NPK organo-mineral fertilizer, suitable on extensive crops such as wheat, corn, sugar beet, in soils with low potassium level; it is also advisable to meet the prevailing needs of phosphorus and potassium especially for those vegetables requiring the two elements in a balanced ratio. The product is particularly suitable in young plants nursery: vineyard, fruit trees, citrus, etc., to foster the freeing of the root system and to speed up the start in the early stages of the cycle of herbaceous crops.
• Packaging: Kg. 25-500
• Shape: minipellets
• NPK ratio: 1 : 2,4 : 2,4
NPK, S, Mg and Zn nutritional units, while reacting with the humic part of the organic matter (dried manure, dried poultry manure, humic peat) acquire a significant degree of protection, thus allowing optimal crop yield. This allows:
• high and extended nutrient availability for the entire crop cycle;
• reduction of losses due to insolubility, leaching and evaporation;
• flexibility to the fertilizing cycle with the option of applying it before the normal period of nutritional use;
• saving of fertilizer usage.
The addition of meso and micro-elements can raise important physiological processes:
• Sulfur (SO3 10%) contributes by feeding the plant with a better amino acid metabolism on a cellular level.
• Magnesium optimizes the photosynthetic cycle and the phosphate metabolism.
• Zinc is an active element in many enzyme systems: it encourages the auxin growth, directly affects the nitrogen metabolism and the phosphorus uptake, beneficially fostering crop growth in the early vegetative stages.